How I got muscular fast:
What’s going on guys,
It’s Mike Chang and today I want to talk about some advice for beginners who want to build real muscle. The truth is, beginners make mistakes and so listen up as I’m about to help you better understand how building muscle works.
Alright, let’s discuss this so you can put these ideas into practice immediately to get the muscular body you’ve always wanted, faster.
What should I do to build muscle in a certain area?
– Honestly, you doing anything is better than you doing nothing.
– You don’t have any weights or a gym membership? Do push ups if you’re looking to build your chest, for example.
Now I’m not saying that any exercise you choose to do will be the BEST exercise.
– This all depends on you as an individual and how your body will respond to different movements.
– What works for one person may not work for another, you have to find it.
Let’s say you want to build:
– Arms: do curls
– Chest: do bench press
– Legs: do squats
– Back: do pull ups
– Shoulders: do military presses
– Triceps: do skull crushers
Those exercises aren’t magic, they may not even work best for you.
– Here’s the difference, it’s all about HOW you do these exercises that determines the results you get.
For example, your hand positioning matters when doing different exercises.
– Also, your range of motion and all over body position matters.
**There are so many different answers and that’s where it gets interesting!
The different variations and different ways of doing everything is really based on what you’re trying to work on and focus on more.
– So, start with the most basic variation of a certain exercise then adjust that as you get stronger and as your needs change.
You can start worrying about that later on, if you’re just getting started then you need to crawl before you walk.
– Make $100,000 before you can make your million!
If you take only one thing from this video:
– Just take action, get started!
– Pick a muscle group, pick an exercise and just do it!
**I’ve just told you that there is no perfect exercise for you, so you don’t need to worry about being perfect from the beginning.
– Pick your exercise and just get started.
– I named a bunch at the beginning, so pick one of those.
– 6 months down the road then you can ask about variations, but before then it can just be too confusing and easy to over think.
I hope this video serves you well and motivates you take action! Come back and check us out for more tips, tricks and exercises – and as always leave your comments below to ler us know what you think.
Want to know how to get ripped, fast? Here you go:
I didn’t have the muscular, ripped body I have today. I failed so many times I lost count and it wasn’t because it was hard, it was because I didn’t know what I was doing and made it more difficult for myself. Once I figured out this “trick” that makes putting on ripped muscle easy, I got the ripped, muscular body I always wanted.
Could this “trick” be the answer to your fitness problems as well?
Watch this video to find out for yourself.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!